Thursday, April 21, 2011

Farmer's Market

Recently, I went with Claire to the Dallas Farmer's Market to shoot the fresh produce there. So fun...so many bright colors and cool textures there! Claire was even sweet enough to let me practice with her camera for some of my shots. The pics with her logo in the corner were shots I took using her awesome camera. By the way, Claire is a very talented photographer who is being so kind to let me study under her right now. Check out her work at: www.clairemccormack.com.










Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures look great, it makes the food look even better!

    I would buy my fruit and vegetables from you if you sold these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Surprisingly, I used self control and didn't buy any of the yummy food...tempting!

    ReplyDelete