Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Introducing Baby Hembree

(Baby's head is at top of the picture and you can also see some sort of appendage... an arm, I think!)

Yesterday, we had our first baby appointment with my doctor. She said all looks good and the baby is 9 weeks old, due July 25th! We were able to see the heart beating...which was pretty amazing. We will get to hear the heartbeat in another 2 weeks, on January 4th. I can't wait! It all seems a little more real now that we actually have seen a picture of the baby! Ryan got to finally meet Dr. Speight and he now knows why I absolutely LOVE her. He really liked her. I feel so blessed that the Lord provided me with such an amazing doctor. She has been through a lot with me and I am so glad that she now gets to be a part of this new, happy transition in our lives as well! We were happy to hear that she should be able to deliver our baby, since she will be in town the whole month of July. Apparently, she said she has a large number of patients who are all due to deliver in July! I appreciate that she only schedules her vacation time when she doesn't have any anticipated deliveries. I admire her dedication to her patients :-)  We appreciate your continued prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment