Friday, May 13, 2011

Birthday Girl

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY TO JULIA MARIE!!! I am so very blessed and lucky to be Aunt ("KK") to this sweet little girl! I so enjoy her fun-loving, kind, and playful spirit. Three years has sure flown by, but I have loved every moment of watching her grow whether it is through skype (while her family is in China) or during her long visits to the States! Jules, we wish we could be with you on this special day....but KK and Uncle Ry are sending you lots of hugs and kisses from afar!!!  Wo Ai Ni, Julia Marie! ("I love you" in Mandarin)



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That picture is so cute! I wish we could have been there for her birthday too. I can't believe our niece is 3 already, it was like yesterday we were talking to her on SKYPE and watching her just say "woo...woo"

    Love our little niece.

    ReplyDelete