Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bryant Wedding

Here is a small glimpse of the wedding that I shot with Claire recently. I had such a fun time working with Claire and being a part of Josh and Laynie's special day. They are such a fun couple!








To see a few more pics from the wedding you can go to Claire's blog : http://clairemccormack.wordpress.com/2011/05/10/sneak-peek-laynie-josh/

P.S. Thanks to my friend Jonathan for letting me borrow his canon for this wedding! Since I was planning on getting a new camera and possibly switching brands, I wanted to work with a canon for this wedding. Thanks again J!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yeah, no problem katie! i'm glad to see you enjoying photography so much. the pictures are looking awesome, keep them coming! and congrats on the new purchase.....a mark II, i can't believe it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics, Katie.....

    ReplyDelete