Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Urban Acres Co-op

We recently joined the Urban Acres organic produce co-op. I was intrigued when I heard about this all organic produce co-op, that used produce from local farmers. Not to mention, the pick up location was super close to our house. I think it will be a much cheaper way to get organic produce and a great way to support our local farmers. Plus, we are splitting a full share of produce with our neighbor...which makes it an even better deal! I was SOLD!

I am super excited and know it will stretch me to try new recipes and be creative! It will be neat to learn how to cook with only what is in season, since we only are given seasonal fruits & veggies. So, you will probably be seeing more blogs about my new cooking attempts and yummy recipes I find. :-)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing and tasting some of your new creations. I am sure Jonathan will ask me to ask you for the recipes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete