Friday, May 18, 2012

Baby Boy Has a Name!


Yes, it's true....our little guy has a name now! Meet Weston Dean Hembree. His middle name, Dean, is a family name. It's so fun to be able to call him by name now!

 The last pic shows me at 30 weeks pregnant... standing in the nursery, which is almost complete! I love the way it's turning out and can't wait to get it all done. I will post pictures of the nursery once it's complete.

 It's strange to think we only have about 9 more weeks to go! This pregnancy has flown by. Weston is doing great and I have been feeling good! (My jaw (TMJ) is slowly improving, so that is nice.) I am really excited for my Tulsa baby shower next weekend!!! It will be fun to be back home to celebrate with all my family and friends in Tulsa. :-)

  Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the name, Katie and wow, the nursery looks great!!! We are soooo behind (if doing nothing counts as behind) but it'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We went from an empty room to almost filled in just a couple weeks....you will get there....and you've still got time! :-) I hope to see you soon!

      Delete