Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dallas Baby Shower

Baby H had his first baby shower last Saturday in Dallas! My sweet friends Andrea, Melinda, and Cory hosted a wonderful brunch shower in his honor. We got some really great gifts from friends and family....this little one is so blessed! Here are some photos from the shower:
Cory & Andrea
Jordan
The shower hostesses (Andrea, Melinda, Cory) and I
My sister, Samantha and I
Opening all the wonderful gifts!

My sister, mom, and I



HERE'S A LITTLE UPDATE:

(Here we are at 28 Weeks!)


BABY: Still no name yet....we plan to make the final decision very soon! As of last Tuesday, he weighed 2.8 lbs. The doctor says he is just right on size....not too small or too big. He is doing great! He moves around quite a bit and responds when I touch my belly now. We had a doctor's appointment last Friday and had a great convo. with her about the birthing procedures at the hospital for natural births. I was very pleased with all the information she had to give us and all the options available at the hospital for those planning to birth their babies naturally. We definitely feel blessed to have her as my doctor....we are so lucky!

MAMA: I am doing good! My only big issue was some severe back pain, but my lovely chiropractor has done wonders on my back. (It was a result of pre-existing alignment problems, a growing belly, and doing too much while pregnant. Oops.) I also have been able to take advantage of the massage therapist at the chiropractor's office, which has been really nice! I recently have been having some TMJ jaw problems, so be praying that I regain full motion in my jaw soon. Besides that, I feel great and am enjoying getting the nursery put together. We are starting to fill his room, which is so exciting!

DADDY: Ryan has been busy working full time while studying for his third and final CFA test! (Not to mention, putting together baby furniture in his very little spare time.) His test is June 2nd. We would appreciate your prayers for him as he prepares in this final month. We are praying that he passes with flying colors and will be officially done with the CFA after an almost 5 year commitment to studying and testing! He works so hard and is so dedicated. I am proud of him!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment