Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tulsa Baby Shower

Here are some pics from Weston's Tulsa baby shower....finally! The shower was hosted at my mom's house. All the hostesses did an AMAZING job. It was decorated beautifully...and had some of my favorite breakfast foods (potato casserole and banana slush punch to name a couple). A big thank you goes out to my mom, Sam, Ashley, Linda, Gwen, Brenda, & Diane for making it such a special shower.

                                           Ashley, Sam, and I          My mom, sister, and Nana   
                                      

                                                   Krissy, Hailey, Ashley, Lindsay, and I
                                              Me and Liz                    Me and Lindsay -- she surprised
                                                                                   me and came from Cali!!!!!
                                                Top: Jenny & Ande
                                                Bottom: Me and my mom-in-law (Karen)

Me and Hailey (who also traveled a long way to be there.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment