Wednesday, June 27, 2012

34 Weeks

Can you tell that I am in my third trimester and feeling more tired and less motivated? Yes, that is why you are just now seeing pictures from my Tulsa baby shower (previous blog post) and pics of the belly at 34 weeks!                                                            

34 WEEKS


UPDATE: 


Baby: We had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Weston is doing great and is head down. Hopefully he is  planning on staying that way and getting ready to decide when he wants to make his big debut into the world!

Mom: I am doing good! I am now 36 weeks....only 1 more week until full term and possibly 4 more weeks if Weston comes around his actual due date.  Latest symptoms are shortness of breath, very frequent braxton hicks contractions (false contractions), constant bathroom breaks, and upset stomach off and on. It might not sound like much fun...but it's really not too bad (sometimes)...and all signs that labor is getting closer...which is exciting and makes it all worth it! Doc says that my body has started making a little progress in getting ready to start labor. She said my upset stomach can be a sign of impending labor. I am now up to weekly appointments since we are on the home stretch now! Hopefully I will have made more progress by next week at my next appointment. If not, Weston might take some more time to decide to join us. :-)


Dad: Ryan continues to be a BIG help and is so understanding when I am not feeling the best. He has been so sweet to help me get everything ready before Wes arrives. What a good husband and daddy!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. We are waiting patiently for Weston's arrival. You're looking absolutely beautiful in the meantime!! Love you all!! Auntie Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We are excited that he will be here soon!!! Love you :-)

      Delete
  2. Does ryan take these photos? you must have taught him your ways ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ryan does take these photos for me! I coach him a little...but he does a good job :-)

      Delete