Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Weston's Nursery

It's official. Little Weston's nursery is complete! It feels good to have it done and know that it's ready for his arrival anytime now. I am really pleased with how it turned out. It was so fun designing and decorating his room! My friend Tara painted the dresser and mirror for me and also helped me decorate the rest of the room. She was so sweet to help me turn my vision into a reality. It would have taken me twice as long to buy all these furnishings/decor and put it all up, if it were not for her help. (By the way, Tara has now started her own interior design business....so if you are ever in need of such services...she is great!) Next, I look forward to taking pics of this nursery with a BABY in it!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Martha!! I hope you are doing well :-)

      Delete
  2. Katie, this is just stunning! Just add precious baby:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We can't wait to add a baby to the room :-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful room! He's a lucky lil guy!

    ReplyDelete